Franchise OpportunitiesJoin other TAB business owners making a difference
The Alternative Board NZ
Read about our franchise opportunities throughout New Zealand
INTERESTED IN MAKING A DIFFERENCE?
When was the last time you woke up before the alarm clock and couldn’t wait to get started with your business day?
There are very few business opportunities that provide a genuine sense of personal satisfaction combined with financial success and flexibility. Our franchise opportunity provides just that.
The Alternative Board franchise owners have a purpose to what they do. They make a difference in the businesses and the lives of their members.
Our purpose-driven model gives our Franchise Owners a reason to jump out of bed in the morning and lead their day with a sense of purpose.
How would you like to leverage all of the business experience that you have accumulated and have this kind of impact on business owners – both in their business and in their lives?
Owner of The Alternative Board – Auckland North, Russell Eastwood congratulates member Stephen Walls on reaching a “champagne moment” in his business
EARN A GOOD INCOME
The thing our Franchise Owners love most is the satisfaction they get from helping private business owners.
Our Franchise Owners also enjoy earning a good income. The business model provides a significant and flexible opportunity to make a good income:
- It is a Subscription Model where members pay monthly membership dues.
- The monthly dues provide a reliable monthly income, unlike the “feast or famine” model which is common with consulting businesses.
- Franchise Owners become the Trusted Advisor of their members. As a result, when a member needs help, they turn to their facilitator. A significant additional consulting income opportunity exists.
The global brand, high retention and predictable revenues also leads to a significant “exit” value of your business which is quite unique in the consulting industry.
LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY?
Does the following sound familiar?
- You’ve had a successful business career.
- You’ve built a wealth of business expertise.
- You have a great deal of knowledge and expertise to offer business owners.
- You are motivated to help your local community of business owners
And now, one of the following applies:
- You are looking for a new opportunity that will leverage your expertise.
- You are running a successful consulting business, but you have grown weary of the feast or famine income stream of running a consulting business.
- You are seeking a predictable revenue stream that also builds value in your business.
- Or, you have had this nagging thought in the back of your mind that you want to see what you can do on your own.
If any of these scenarios resonate with you, you may be interested in learning more about the opportunity to leverage your business experience, scale your business and make a difference with private business owners.
Download our prospectus to learn more.
Franchise owners of The Alternative Board – Auckland West, Karen van Eden and Bruce Roberts
LEARN MORE FROM OUR FRANCHISEES
“I think what makes a successful Franchisee is someone that really cares; it’s not about the money; it’s really about making an absolute difference to the people you work with. And seeing that difference work its way through to the way people operate around their business is just fantastic, I love it.”
“What makes a successful The Alternative Board business owner is really wanting to
make a difference to business owners and doing what it takes to be there for someone
to become a really trusted advisor for them.”