What is Strategic Business Planning?
A business plan is a written document that describes in detail how a business is going to achieve its goals. The plan establishes a series of specific and achievable actions allocated to a responsible person and to be completed within a specified time frame. Business plans provide accountability and are an essential component in ensuring strategy execution.
Plan for More Money & More Time
More money, more time for you or with family, more freedom – do you remember why you started your own business? Chances are you aspired to achieve your dreams – rather than simply accomplish tasks – and our Business Builder’s Blueprint is about doing exactly that.
It’s a proven strategic business planning process focused on delivering the business owner’s vision of leading a successful business while also living a rich fulfilling life.
Find more enjoyment in your business and experience more happiness in your personal life. There’s no better way to formulate a plan for success.
Business Builder’s Blueprint
Our members all get access to our easy-to-use on-line business planning tool known as Business Builder’s Blueprint.
Many thousands of business owners, around the world, have used Business Builder’s Blueprint to lead their businesses to increased profits while achieving their personal visions for success.
Engaging Business Builder’s Blueprint provides a platform that enables business owners to build and develop a successful business that is not dependent upon the business owner.
Business Builder’s Blueprint will help you:
- Identify your personal long-term visions of success for yourself and your company.
- Evaluate your company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT).
- Create and define your company’s values and culture.
- Understand your Company’s unique points of difference and enable you to develop your “elevator pitch”.
- Establish an accountability chart for yourself and your employees.
- Define goals, strategies and actions that help achieve your Critical Success Factors.
- Develop strategies to achieve the goals.
- Identify and successfully complete Action Plans and Tactics to accomplish strategies.
- Provide measurement and monitoring of your financial performance and your key performance indicators (KPIs).
White papers to help with your business planning
You know what you want in life; how is your business going to get you there? Studies show you are 33% more likely to achieve your personal goals...
Why Are Key Performance Indicators Important? Are you tracking key performance indicators for your business growth? There are no standard key...
Strategic business leadership is not just for large corporations! A strategic plan will help you focus your company's activities on what matters...