Activate Tāmaki Makaurau, the agency established to implement the Government’s support package for Auckland businesses, is now up and running. The $60 million package designed to assist Auckland businesses through this Covid transition period enables businesses to apply for up to $3,000 for business advisory and planning support and $4,000 for the implementation and execution of that advice.
Your business can access expert advice and support in the following areas:
- Business Planning, Strategy and Continuity (e.g. workforce planning, risk management, new products, new markets, new opportunities, operational improvements)
- Financial Planning and Cashflow Management (e.g. budgeting, forecasting, scenario planning)
- HR and Employee Relations and Legal (e.g. people leadership, advice about attracting and retaining staff, contract law, legal requirements, COVID-19 framework guidelines)
- Business Hibernation or Exit (e.g. liquidation plan and succession planning advice)
- Marketing Advice (e.g. marketing strategies, value proposition development)
- Digital Marketing (e.g. digital marketing strategy, website strategy)
- Digital Enablement (e.g. digital productivity, client interaction strategy, operational digitisation, cyber security)
- Health and Safety Advice (e.g. working within COVID-19 framework guidelines)
- Health and Wellbeing Advice for your business to support your workforce (e.g. to develop plans to support wellbeing and build resilience of your employees)
To get started visit Activate Tāmaki Makaurau here.
It’s been a long, hard road for many Auckland businesses. If your business is one of those adversely affected by the events of 2021 we’d love to assist you to get your business moving again. The Alternative Board is registered to provide both advisory and planning support and the implementation and execution of that advice under the following categories:
- Business Planning, Strategy and Continuity
- Financial Planning and Cashflow Management
- Business Hibernation or Exit
- Marketing Advice
You can contact our Auckland Facilitator/Coaches here.
The Alternative Board provides peer to peer business advice and planning as well as business mentoring and coaching to support NZ Businesses.